Tuesday, October 09, 2007

It's V Day! And a contest!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Villains and Villainesses, I come not to praise Caesar, but...wait wrong speech!

It's V day! That's right Villainology: Fabulous Lives of the Big, the Bad, and the Wicked is now officially on store shelves or in little mail rooms of online booksellers waiting to be shipped in fancy little packages. Imagine, thousands and thousands of books crying out for a home. They make great door jambs!

Look, the powers that be, whoever they are, put together a Villainology trailer to celebrate:



Oh, and to further celebrate I'm going to give away one signed copy of Villainology to someone who reads this blog. The trick is, since this blog appears on LJ, Blogspot, Myspace and some rather disreputable places I have to find a fair way to do this...so, whoever goes to the Villainology section of my website, arthurslade.com, and tells me what the "word of the day" is, then e-mails me (click on the old telephone on the top right of my web page) will have a chance at winning. I’ll do the draw three days from now (Oct. 12th). Remember to include your e-mail address in the body of the e-mail. Five other entrants will receive a fabulous mystery prize.

Onward! Upward! Away!

Art

No comments: