Thursday, October 04, 2007

Review/Whew/Thanksgiving

Well, I just read one of the nicest reviews of my career. It's for Villainology and it's here in Canadian Materials magazine. It has the best "quotable" line ever! Here it is! "Villainology is the ultimate literary gateway drug." I soooo want to get a t-shirt with that on it.

Oh, and I have to say, whew! And woo hoo! I just finished ten days straight of working on Worse Than Starkers and sent the latest draft to my editors. I've rewritten this book countless times now and felt like I've been looking so close and carefully at it that I was getting to the point of actually unravelling the DNA of my characters (and the plotline). So, whew! I won't have to look at it for awhile. Of course, now is that odd time where I wonder: do they like it? Did it work?

To take my mind off of such questions I plan on eating as much turkey as possible on Thanksgiving Monday (Canadian Thanksgiving, that is). I find food takes my mind off most everything.

Cheers,


Art

No comments: