Friday, November 06, 2009

Miami Festival!!

? Well in a week, I'll be off to the Miami International Book Fair to talk about The Hunchback Assignments. I'm looking forward to my "fun in the sun" tour (sadly, I'm really only there for about 36 hours). It looks like a high of 29 C (84F) there and here in Saskatoon it'll be 2 C (35F). So slightly warmer in Miami! The event is on Saturday, Nov. 14, 1:30 p.m., Auditorium Pavilion C. I'll be sharing the stage with Reade Scott Whinnem and Frank McKinney.
? So be prepared for laughs and frights and frights and chuckles. As you can see I'm listed as "no image available." The weird thing is that I actually look like that blue image.

Hey, the event is free! Come one! Come all! We can talk about hockey. Maybe even the Florida Panthers...





Art

No comments: