Thursday, September 24, 2009

Launch of The Hunchback Assignments

It's officially launched! The book is on it's way to the moon. Or maybe to Mars. It all happened on Tuesday, Sept. 22nd, 2009 at Mcnally Robinson Booksellers in Saskatoon, SK, Canada. One hundred and ten or so people showed up. And not all of them were my relatives!
?I'm doing my fancy Keynote presentation, complete with sfx. And no glitches!
?I'm standing there with my "what should I say next?" look.


You can watch a short video about it:

The voices that I used on the Keynote presentation were from the radio plays on the Hunchback website.
?Signing books!
?A pile of my books for sale.
?Smiling away as I try to remember people's names.
?
On The bestseller list already!

All in all it was a great night. And there were free cookies, too.


Art

No comments: