Monday, August 10, 2009

Hunchback Assignments Audio Book

Voila! Random House Audio has posted a sample from The Hunchback Assignments audiobook. It's so interesting to hear someone else read my words. Just click here: http://tinyurl.com/myproq). The book is being read by Jayne Entwistle. I will admit that I'd always pictured the book being read my a distinguished gentleman with an English accent, but Entwistle has won me over. Hearing her read this chapter even taught me how to pronounce some of the fancy words I used in the book. Maybe I can hire her to do my book tours. Hmmm.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the whole audiobook (not available until September 22nd). I can officially check "have an audiobook of your work done" off of my list of dreams. Next on the list: "have a great big movie done and live in a solar powered mansion."


Art

No comments: